Indice del forum

Spider-Man Community

Comunità italiana dei fans di Spider-Man, fra i fumetti dell'Uomo Ragno ed il film Spiderman

PortalPortale  blogBlog  AlbumAlbum  Gruppi utentiGruppi utenti  Lista degli utentiLista degli utenti  GBGuestbook  Pannello UtentePannello Utente  RegistratiRegistrati 
 FlashChatFlashChat  FAQFAQ  CercaCerca  Messaggi PrivatiMessaggi Privati  StatisticheStatistiche  LinksLinks  LoginLogin 
 CalendarioCalendario  DownloadsDownloads  Commenti karmaCommenti karma  TopListTopList  Topics recentiTopics recenti  Vota ForumVota Forum

nike flyknit air max womens
Utenti che stanno guardando questo topic:0 Registrati,0 Nascosti e 0 Ospiti
Utenti registrati: Nessuno

Nuovo Topic   Rispondi    Indice del forum -> Mercatino
PrecedenteInvia Email a un amico.Utenti che hanno visualizzato questo argomentoSalva questo topic come file txtVersione stampabileMessaggi PrivatiSuccessivo
Autore Messaggio
AdairI

italy
MessaggioInviato: Sab Giu 17, 2017 8:30 am    Oggetto:  nike flyknit air max womens
Descrizione:

Treated in tonal grey throughout, the model is supplemented with
Solo gli utenti registrati possono vedere i link!
Registrati o Entra nel forum!
a speckled white Bounce sole unit which is comprised of EVA foam that has been engineered to feel soft and provide a responsive, elastic experience when running.Stay tuned to KicksOnFire for a release date and its official unveiling soon. While official imagery of the adidas Tubular Invader Strap in Duck Camo were showcased last month, the silhouette s availability is now revealed. As suggested, the defining theme of duck camouflage drapes its smooth suede upper, as the varying green and brown shades is complemented with more tonal olive hits utilized for its branded heel band, tongue, laces and signature three stripe motif, which is hidden beneath the distinctive strap across its midfoot. Finally, a split clear-white and gum sole unit caps off the eye-catching profile altogether. You can purchase this standout pair at select adidas retailers overseas now, while a stateside release is imminent.

Hits of Green are found on the tongue and heel tab, while the Three Stripes branding is represented by the linear perforation. Of course, the shoe is highlighted by the White Boost sole unit placed below. The next generation of Stan Smith comfort is among us, and we can expect it to debut later on this month.The brand new adidas Iniki Runner Boost made its debut last month. The majority of the crowd loved the combination of the shoe s vintage appeal paired up with the Boost midsole. The colorways that initially released were limited but it looks like more options are headed stateside in the near future.What you see above are new upcoming coloways of the adidas Iniki Runner Boost. As mentioned above, the adidas
Iniki Runner Boost is a new model adidas dropped that has the look of an retro 80s runner but is placed on top of the innovative Boost midsole. With Spring season in mind, some of the colorways have the pastel vibe to them, while more neutral offerings such as the Navy Blue and Grey are also up for grabs. There is now stateside release date yet, but expect them to arrive soon since they can already be found at select international retailers.

Another women s exclusive colorway of the adidas EQT Support ADV has began
releasing at select retailers. This time around the shoe dons a Clear Brown and White aesthetic. Let s get a closer look.The adidas EQT Support ADV comes with a knit upper done in the aforementioned Clear Brown colorway. The tonal look of the shoe is broken up by the Grey placed on the heel. The plastic heel cage comes in a milky translucent fashion that manages to blend in nicely with the base of the shoe. White on the lining, webbed Three Stripes branding and sole unit complete the look of the shoe.Ladies, this colorway of the adidas EQT Support ADV was made exclusively for you. Subtle up top, and a nice pop on the sole result in a clean overall aesthetic.Let s get a closer look.This modernized EQT model comes with a Black/Grey knitted upper with a lighter shade of Grey on the heel to give it some nice contrast. Adding to the sleek look of the shoe is the webbed 3-stripes branding on the side panels, the welded overlays, the mesh lining, the synthetic leather overlay and the Light Pink placed on the EVA midsole/rubber
outsole.

This latest of duo of Stan Smiths take on a simple and casual approach that can be worn up or down with ease.Known as the Stan Smith Leather Sock Pack, the classic silhouette features a one-piece nubuck construction on the upper with perforated three stripes branding on the side panels. Additional details include a gusseted tongue, rubber midsole, and adidas branding on the tongue and heel tab. The two color options are White and Trace Cargo.Want more adidas NMD R1 colorways? Don t worry, adidas has got you covered. Up next is the adidas NMD R1 Mystic Blue. Let s get a first look at the colorway set to drop next at the end of the month.The adidas NMD R1 Mystic Blue comes in a Navy Blue and Black Primeknit upper. The very same two hues are placed on areas such as the pods, taping, Three Stripes, laces, heel tab, eyestay and lining. Cleaning things up a bit is the White noted on the heel pull tab and Boost midsole. adidas is back with a trio of NMD releases to close out the month of February.The adidas NMD Monochrome Pack features three tonal colorways of the popular lifestyle runner in options of Solar Red, Crisp White, and Core Black.

Officially revealed last month, lifestyle imagery of the new adidas Y-3 Pure Boost Triple White is now featured.Defined by a knitted and mesh construction, the low-top model flaunts a sleek and stylish profile with tonal synthetics utilized for its three stripe caging across its side panels, in addition to a TPU cap on the heel that reinforces its overall composition.Subtle touches of suede adorn the tongue, which also incorporates Y-3 branding in black. Additional black accents also adorn the middle stripe motif, featuring Yohji Yamamoto s respective name. Finally, a matching white full-length boost sole unit caps off pristine pair altogether.You can purchase this pair at select adidas Y-3 retailers overseas now. The adidas 2017 Sneaker Exchange program kicked off with a collaboration featuring LA s UNDFTD and Paris-based colette, and now, the second installment consists of Sweden s Sneakersnstuff and North Carolina-based boutique, Social Status.

On the track Wasatch Front from his debut album The Letter O, Dame D.O.L.L.A. (Lillard s Rap alias name) takes us on his journey from Oakland to Ogden, Utah as he started his college career at Weber State University. Reminiscing on the days I ain t know what was ahead / What I gotta do to make sho the family fed / Staring at the ceiling struggling to go to bed / Tryna pass class split the needle with a thread Dame D.O.L.L.A.The adidas Dame 3 Wasatch Front represents Weber State University s school colors, as it comes with a Dark Gray upper with White
BOUNCE cushioning. Accenting the Dark Gray are the Light Gray accents as well as the Purple sockliner and matching Three Stripes noted on the outsole. The colorway is named for the mountain range bordering Ogden that rises to create the Wasatch Front, a stretch of land that spans across cities in north-central Utah.Previously offering the NMD Trail, the White Mountaineering x adidas collaboration continues with another reinterpretation of a classic silhouette, this time featuring the iconic Superstar. As part of its S/S 2017 collection, Japan s White Mountaineering modernizes the sneaker in a Slip-On form with a full-premium makeup.
Torna in cima
Profilo Messaggio privato
Adv

MessaggioInviato: Sab Giu 17, 2017 8:30 am    Oggetto: Adv

Torna in cima
Mostra prima i messaggi di:   
Nuovo Topic   Rispondi    Indice del forum -> Mercatino Tutti i fusi orari sono GMT + 1 ore
Pagina 1 di 1

Vai a: